Top 5 Emerging Legal Fields
We all know things are progressing faster than ever before. Whether it's technology, medical advancement, or the way we use energy, the changes are rapid. With so many advancements in our society, new ways to legislate and govern them must arise as well.
Today, B.A.F.F.L.E.D. is spotlighting the top 5 emerging legal fields, as they connect to the way our world is moving. Let us know what you think!
1. Cyber Law - It is literally everywhere. From the rise in internet use, to the sometimes scary and sketchy ways the internet is used, cyber law attorneys are working very hard out there. Just as new apps are created, new crimes are as well. Lawyers in the field must always stay on top of their game.
2. Marketing Law - This one isn't as new, but is emerging into different sectors, and growing because of the ways standard marketing is changing. Integrated Market Research is becoming increasing important to brand marketing, and large corporations are taking no chances when it comes to the legalities.
3. Telecommunications Law - It's different from cyber law, in the sense of it largely covering radio, phones, and television, but the 3 are closely linked because of our many devices with multiple services and features.
4. Energy Law - It is less new than some others, but is growing because of research and the widely known needs for conservation. Green jobs have never seen the attention they're getting now, and it will only get better. Studies surrounding global warming are also impacting this field.
5. Animal Law - Yep, this field is growing pretty fast these days. Not only is there a higher number of vegetarians and vegans fighting for animal rights, but animal lovers in general are doing their part of take a stance against improper handling of animals.
What area do you see gaining in the legal field?