Top 10 Classic Pieces For Fun Fashion!
Lucky Magazine has shared 10 pieces you could technically live without, but might as well have for fun and taking your look up a level, right? In addition to the Must-haves for the Fabulous Fashionista, we think these are totally worth sharing, too.
1. The boot-cut jean, the cut that flatters everyone.
2. The striped tee, what French girls wear.
3. The Army jacket, a staple that makes any outfit cooler.
4. The slouchy cardigan, easy and great over dresses.
5. The motorcycle boot, the boots that make you a badass.
6. The peacoat, warm without being bulky.
*You should just have one of these. It's a must!
7. The slipdress, endlessly versatile.
8. The trench coat, instant sophistication.
*Again, another you absolutely should have.
9. The ballet flat, the gold standard of flat.
*Another must. Even if you can spend hours in your heels, concrete is the arch-enemy. Put on cute flats to spare your treasured stilettos--and still look amazing!
10. The plain button-down, boyishly preppy.
Hope you enjoyed these. How many do you already have?